A properly installed air conditioner can be a lifesaver when the warm temperature begins to rise in your home and for all your installation projects, there’s one company to call and that is Smart Heating & Air Conditioning!
Whether you are having a hard time choosing the best unit for your space and you need a certified high-quality AC installation San Ramon, CA, we have a team of technicians that has you covered. We will work with you closely and won’t stop until you find the right system for you, taking your comfort to another new level.
Mini-Split vs. Central Air Conditioners – Which is Better?
Not sure which type of air conditioner is best for you during the scorching summer season? Here’s a quick overview of the two popular systems on the market to help you make an informed decision.
What is a Mini-Split System?
A mini-split air conditioner is the best choice for any home with limited space. It can be easily installed in small rooms, like an attic or garage. It’s energy efficient and creates cool breezes that are perfect during hot days when you need relief from the heat!
Here are the other reasons why you should have a mini-split system installed into your home today:
- Energy Efficiency. A ductless air conditioner is up to 30% more efficient than traditional systems, making it a great way to save money on your energy bills.
- Quieter and Less Bulky. Unlike traditional systems, mini-split air conditioners have an extremely low noise output and can be mounted on the wall or ceiling. They are also lightweight and easy to transport.
- Improved Air Quality. These systems do not recirculate air, so they don’t contribute to the spread of dust, pollen, or other airborne particles, making them ideal for people with allergies.
What is a Central Air Conditioner?
On the other hand, a central air conditioner is a ducted system that uses a forced-air distribution method to cool your entire home and is installed with a network of ducts.
But why should you consider a central air conditioner even if there’s a mini-split system to invest in? Below are the perks to purchasing this type of unit:
- Ease of Use and Greater Efficiency. With a central air conditioning unit, you can easily control the temperature in your space by setting a single thermostat. This means that you don’t have to install individual units in each room and can save on energy costs.
- Can Improve Your Indoor Air Quality. This is available with a filter that eliminates pollutants and allergens in the air you breathe at home. This can create a healthier environment for you and your family.
Still Unsure of Which Type of Air Conditioner You Want to Purchase? Contact Us For Expert Assistance!
Whether you are looking for a mini-split system or a central air conditioner, our team of experts can help you find the perfect unit for your home before the summer hits. We will make sure that you will have a 100% functioning air conditioner especially at the time you need it most. Our technicians are also certified and trained to provide premium-quality AC installation San Ramon, CA services.
So, contact us today at (925) 243-7668 for more information!